Bowers & Pitsea FC Emergency Action Plan 2017/2018 Season.
Below is an essential list of items required for each team for both home and away games. Remember you must put safety first.
1. Make sure you have the Local hospital telephone numbers close to the venue of the game.
2. First aid kit is equipped correctly. You should only carry and use medical items that you have been trained to use.
3. Mobile phone(s) available or awareness of the nearest landline number.
4. List of all players medical conditions.
5. List of emergency contacts.
6. A copy of the FA Emergency aid manual.
Emergency Aid Book
7. Your Emergency First aid qualification must always be up to date.
8. In advance as for a nominated helper should one be required to assist you.
9. As a 'pitch side' first aider you should be in a location where you can see the field of play and all participants.
If you are unsure about any of these items or need assistance then please contact the club secretary or child protection officer.